3800 Back from Mexico!!

I just got back from Guadalajara, and Los Cabo... it was a blast and too many stories to tell, but I did get quite a bit of pictures. Key points of the trip....

-Guadalajara strip clubs are wayyy too much fun... everything goes ;)
-The town of Teqepaque (not spelled right) near Guadalajara is the bomb!
-Los Cabo is a pure American tourist trap, but the scenery is priceless.
-If in Los Cabo goto a resturant/bar called Squid Roe... but stay away from their 1 yarder beers.
-$20 will buy off any cop.... not that I had to :)
-Also suggested is the Blue Marlin resturant/bar, and dont go if you are shy, they will for sure call you out to their dance floor to do something stupid.
-If you don't know how to speak fluent Spanish just smile and nod, and say "no intiende, or no ingles"
-Mexican woman are by far the coolest I have ever met, especially in Guadalajara... No offense to the lovely woman at this site, you are also just as cool :D
-If you are handed a piece of candy on it that says something followed by bebe... you are introuble... basically you have to go over and give the girl a kiss and then be followed the rest of the night.
-Mexican food is o.k., but always keep in mind where the closest Burger King is.

Much more... just still too much to write.

Here are a few pics.

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Originally posted by burtgtp1973@Mar 29 2004, 11:17 PM
i was close .. i think ???
yup, just Event is Invention ... you were dead on w/exact translation... i just added syntax and an english twist :) (we don't say The Alcohol heh)

exact translation is The Alcohol Invention of the Ugly Women

(though this is based on babblefish... I aint know shiznit boutz no mexican language .... (translated I don't speak spanish) just the stupid french azzwipes)

Originally posted by horist@Mar 29 2004, 10:52 PM
Lol! babblefish ownz :) "Alcohol: The Invention of Ugly Women"
Yes, that is the correct interpretation, and yo quero taco bell will get you far enough ;)

A cruise would be fun... I would though like to spend the bulk of my time in some mexican city. I will probally try to bring a few people from work again that speak fluent spanish so no worries if you don't spek a dime.

Maybe sometime come near fall, Ill try to find some nice package deal that will included airfair and hotels. We should be able to pull off something for $500 for rooms and flight as long as we book it during the summer.

Ill kep my eyes open for deals, I just want to see who would be interested. A big group would be real fun.

Originally posted by Rocky@Mar 30 2004, 08:38 AM
Seems like you had a good time Jared.

If you want to experience the real Mexico let me know Jared. We can hit up my parents town. Its two hours out of Guadalajara. We have a house there and a house in a smaller ranch.
Nice!!! Guadalajara rules!! Would you be down for hitting it up this fall maybe??

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by blitzu+Mar 30 2004, 09:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (blitzu @ Mar 30 2004, 09:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rocky@Mar 30 2004, 08:38 AM
Seems like you had a good time Jared. 

If you want to experience the real Mexico let me know Jared.  We can hit up my parents town.  Its two hours out of Guadalajara.  We have a house there and a house in a smaller ranch.
Nice!!! Guadalajara rules!! Would you be down for hitting it up this fall maybe?? [/b][/quote]
Just let me know when you want to go and I will try to set up some vacation time. We can stay at our house out there so no worry about having to pay for a hotel.

I havent been out there like in 9 years so Im up for a trip to Mexico.

G

Gilberto B

Originally posted by blitzu@Mar 29 2004, 08:09 PM
Thank goodness the mexican peso is basically 10:1 right now....
Nice so you went to "Tlaquepaque Jalisco" ;) thats a beautiful town with lots of strip Bars, My home town its like 1 hour away from Guadalajara so I'm very Familiar with the area, I'm glad you had a great time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info