3800 Morning after pill

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
i work for Walgreens in the pharmacy so i know a little about this topic... lots of people think B/C (morning after pill) is available over the counter, however it is not. (the FDA is considering putting certain forms of it OTC) only condoms are available over the counter. you will either need to go to a doctor or a health center to get a prescription for it. if the female was not on it before, and something might have slipped past her defenses... then you have 72 hours to get an emergency contraceptive kit, one such example is Preven Emergency Contraceptive. you will need a prescription for this to though. as far as side effects go... the Emergency Kit can be pretty rough on a females system (vomitting, cramps, etc.) regular 28 day cycle B/C is far less severe but having experience from my g/f being on it, mood swings are common! finally, prices range between $20-40 because there is all different kinds of contraceptives.

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
I found out about it.

My best friend's gf is on it and she explained, and shes gonna pick me up a couple pills from Planned Parenthood.

It's a membership -- $50 to join, and then about $20 for 2 pills after that. Take 2 with a meal, or 1 every 12 hours after sex w/o a meal. I'm sure some *possible* side effects would be worth not getting pregnant...

Thanks...

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
My wife is on the shot.. or was... she just quit taking it... there was a side effect of it though... she gained about 70 pounds or so.. went from about 100 to about 165-170.. she just got off of it.. because she wants to lose that weight... she is on the ring now.. (at least she tells me that)

Good luck.. with what you are "working" on..

John

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info