3800 Loudmouth sound test.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Yes, this is your best choice.......check out about 5 different type of exhaust at the mod day....

Yeah, the SLP loudmouth sounds cool for about 2minutes.......then you realize that it is ALL THE TIME 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even just touching the gas is horrible.

I love my borla....check one out. Borlas TIPs and construction is top notch......they will last FOREVER.......flowmaster...dynomax?????????...will see....

I am keeping my car for a very long time, so this was the coince for me. Didnt want to buy another in 4-5 years.

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Apr 1 2004, 11:45 PM
Yes, this is your best choice.......check out about 5 different type of exhaust at the mod day....

Yeah, the SLP loudmouth sounds cool for about 2minutes.......then you realize that it is ALL THE TIME 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even just touching the gas is horrible.

I love my borla....check one out. Borlas TIPs and construction is top notch......they will last FOREVER.......flowmaster...dynomax?????????...will see....

I am keeping my car for a very long time, so this was the coince for me. Didnt want to buy another in 4-5 years.
YEAH but borla is 2.25 inch TOO small

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info