3800 need traction

I

imported_GraFFix

That is one option Lee...not one I would recommend anymore though. (see under my avatar on the left)

If you want something reliable, with good customer service and someone that you can get ahold of when you need help then you need to visit INTENSE's website.

http://www.intense-racing.com

they have 2 versions of a LSD under the transaxle section.

Check them out.

other tips for traction is feathering the throttle...you will never get traction by just flooring the gas...you need to ease into it then know when you can floor it to get the traction...it takes practice to launch these cars since they have alot of power off the line.

of course the LSD will help you tremendously...you still wont be able to just floor the car not get some spin...

HTH

taylordssei

Regular
Dec 15, 2008
Elmhurst
Graffix that sucks about you and C-ya, after reading your story I decided on Intense's 2nd Gen LSD, getting it installed by Big Jeff this Friday. Going to pick up someother things too while I'm there.

The launch in my ssei with less weight under the front tires is even worse do to alum hood and different weight distribution. Can't hook up for squat. I'll take some pics of some nice 2 wheel burnouts soon. Can't wait.

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
My opinion......If you bust a C-ya or an Intense LSD its time for a Qwafe'....Pictor has one and he said its very difficult to do a smokey burnout cause its grabs and goes....For $1500(I think)

Have you explored the possibility of using VHT...

Happy tunning

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info