3800 HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
Thanks everyone, that put a big smile on my face. I couldn't have planned this day any better. I started my day off by waking up at 6:00am from dog barking, and not getting out of bed until 7:00am (I know im lazy), I got out of the house by 7:45 and headed towards work. I normally take the expressway to work, but i decided against that since it was raining and traffic would suck. The alternate route i took brought me under a bridge that was flooded, so i drove my car with a FWI through about 1 and a half feet of water, and almost stalled it in there. After i made it out of the death trap idling for about a mile so not to induce water into my intake manifold. Well after all that I made it to work late anyways, got yelled at, got a pile of stuff to do and a bunch of product to test. So i wil be working the rest of the day til 5:00pm. But tonight is when the fun will really start. I plan on doing nothing but homework until tomorrow mornings class at 11:00am. This weekend and next week (spring break) should be good though.

Thanks again everyone.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info