3800 $50 valve cover gaskets

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
I stopped Autozone and they want $50 for valve cover gaskets!!!! The turd smiled at me....I wanted to knock his nuddle in the dust.... I checked the price on parts-america.com and $50.......Called my bud at the dealer....$18....Has anyone been through this? What a joke....Im at the end of my build up and it seems that im getting nickled and dimed to death.....

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
3 places $50 for an O-ring....First time got something from the dealer cheaper...Im going to look to see what I paid for the oil pan/windage trey gasket(I like the way GM did that)....I get 30% off retail....I may be able to get more off now that an old co-worker transfered there. Im going to pick them up today for $9 a peice...

I beleive INTENSE has them for $20 and shipping...Seems Scott gets about the same discount aswell.

You need a oil pan gasket Hale? I also was going to see if I can get a SPECIAL deals today. Gotta call, he wasnt there last week...I also want to inquire about the L32 rods.....Could get them for now $58 a piece...

If anyone needs help or a break on parts PM me.....That was the reason for this post.....Well to vent a little too I guess.... :angry: If I can get some BLUE LIGHT specials I will post....30%+employee discount=An economical advantage for ILGPC...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info