• I would want a set

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I need one now, get moving!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LP 3800

Addict
Nov 24, 2008
I found a company that makes high performance sleeving kits. This would allow us to bore out the engine to ABOUT .040 and give us a solid forged cylinder wall. The cost would probably be as high as $550. Forged pistons and a forged wall would be nice for the NOS lovers ;) Like me in the near future
Do you think it would be something to look into, or not worth the time?

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Dry sleeve or wet sleeve? Are they locking? (forget what they're called but ARE and I think Lingenfelter use some locking sleeves... they form an entire new deck surface)

Has anyone done it before? I know w/the LS1s when they first started resleeving them there were tons of problems w/the sleeves dropping... seems to be pretty well fixed now... but I wouldn't wanna be a guinnee pig for something like this...

LP 3800

Addict
Nov 24, 2008
I believe they are locking. They are a whole new deck. All three in each row are connected together for extra strength, I was told. that way they cannot move or slip under extremes.
Looks real cool. I found a lightning who did this and is now doing tens with 34LBS of boost. That must be nice :D

Thread Info