3800 Had a run in with a Porsche Turbo on the highway

I followed this car onto the highway, and I never did get a good run lined up with him, everytime I started to gun it and get close he would lay off the gas. I have two small pathetic videos, but enjoy. The turbo porsche didn't impress me that much, fast but I expected better. I hung with him every time he punched it....

RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS...
video1
video2

Originally posted by mybluegtp@Mar 22 2004, 08:16 PM
Nice, but what was that beeping sound?
LOL... that was the funny part, the guy had some nice radar or something and everytime I came withine 30 feet of him his radar would set mine off.

I had a friends radar that would make mine do that before.

The messed up thing is we had a chance right after te toll on 94 that there was absolutely no cars for a good mile and a half stretch, and he was waiting to race, but once I lined up with him my radar started the go nuts and freaked me out so I didn't race when he hit it... sucks because it looks like I didnt want to race, but I realized later on it was him that was setting it off but we never got a chance like that again.

It isn't worth it to race when I know there is a cop, not worth losing my job over. I wish I would have known that earlier, it would have been an awesome video.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info