3800 BIG thanks to INTENSE and Ed Morad

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
As some of you know, Mike and I went out to INTENSE friday morning. We got there around 5 and Big Jeff was putting on the last bolt for Mike's tranny. Scott showed us around the shop and office and showed us a few new toys B) . Scott really went out of his way to accomodate the needs i had for my order and worked with me for a few days figuring out the proper parts and all the little nick-nacks, and i would like to say thank you for this, he treated me right and i am very satisfied with what i got and what i paid for it (which ironically is more than i made all last year, but still a very good price). After hanging out at INTENSE for an hour or so we headed off to Ed Morad's house. As soon as we got there we loaded up a short block then went shopping in his garage. Let me tell you, if you can think of ANY part on a grand prix, Ed has about 10 of each part in his garage, :lol: . He gave us some great deals on some great parts. After hanging out and having a couple beers we headed off to the bar. This is where the evening went downhill :lol: ....it all started out great with some good food and more beer, then we decided to play pool (everytime i have played ed i have lost), long story short i lost about $200 and he kept on beating me up :lol: . Even though i spent so much money in one day, i had a great time, so a BIG thank you to INTENSE and Ed Morad B)

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
YEAH thank you Jeff and Scott for taking care of me. i have heard that BIG JEFF has build 6 transmissions in 6 days :eek:

Ed thak you soooooo much for letting me crash on your couch. also it was a FUN walk home from the bar. if you ever in chicago your more than welcome to crash on my couch. :)

INTENSE AND ED MORAD made me feel like at home and like we have known eachother for years.

YOU GUYS ROCK

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info