3800 Hi Guys - Introductory post

M

Magnus

Hey, my name's Keith.. I've met quite a few of you now.. seems more and more of you are hanging out over here instead of on clubgp.com.

I have a 97 black firebird, it used to be a 3.8 but then I did an LS1 swap.

I met someone today but I forgot his name, i'm terrible with names sometimes.. and I know horist..

so does that make me "cool" ?? :)

The weather.. man, its decently warm but windier than hell.

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by Magnus@Mar 21 2004, 01:51 PM
The time has come Charles. ;)
The time has come to admit you can't make a $50 reprogramming kit? (hehe that already happened)

or

The time has come to admit that you are working hand in hand with cook especially since he's showing off the warez already?

or

You're showing up so that when you start selling 3800 stuff that it didn't look like you joined just to sell ?

Actually all three times have occured, just at different times. :p

IDD's gonna rock, see you there! ;)

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by blitzu@Mar 22 2004, 02:06 AM
HUH??

I sense some tension/hostility... understandable.

I can't wait to be able to tune my own car for $500... Seems good to me.

Keep up the good work Magnus ;) This is revelutionary!
Its just ironic that the guy that said he'd do it for $50 is charging $500. $500 is a lot more realistic than $50 though. ;) Also ironic that he was the guy that jumped me for our high prices and soon I'll have a lower price point with better/same features, once again ironic :p

M

Magnus

Thanks for the support blitzu.

I will not get into a vendor war or a bashing contest. HP Tuners isn't about that. :) Good luck with DHP Charles.

Our V6 stuff is already working and I believe a demo will be setup VERY soon.

I didn't come on this site to plug HP Tuners though, I came because I met the owner and figured it'd be a cool place to register.

Sorry if I caused any trouble!

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
funny looks like trouble is brewing... so much for "open forum". This is what i get for CONTRIBUTING to the ole pcm hacking forum.... ;) Since you're posting here, care to explain what I did to merit a ban ? ;)

banned.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info