3800 The Job search may very well be over!!

BlkJak

Regular
Jan 19, 2009
La Salle
Well, went to Dallas and made it throught the board interviews and I have to meet the plant manager here for my offer. :D I'm not getting the position I orginally interviewed for, but it's still looks good. I interviewed for Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor and looks like I'll be the Maintenance Engineer. :) :huh: It works!! Means I don't have to move and I'll be staying in the area.

So.... with that being said, I'll be moving forward on the Mod situation and be looking to get a PCM and Rockers before the summer gets too far along. :D :lol: Time to squeeze my car for any speed I can!! ;)

All in all, I'm glad to be hanging around the area still!!! I'll know all the details this week and it should all be good! B)

BlkJak

Regular
Jan 19, 2009
La Salle
Ottawa.... all the time. They don't race me thinking that I have more under the hood than I do. My car sounds good, but doesn't have the major mods that it should. So they just look and let me go by. :( But I do like to cruise there.

By the way.... JC WHITNEY car show is like April 25th I believe. Free registration in the morning. I plan on putting my car in for the heck of it.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by BlkJak@Mar 20 2004, 08:58 PM
Ottawa.... all the time. They don't race me thinking that I have more under the hood than I do. My car sounds good, but doesn't have the major mods that it should. So they just look and let me go by. :( But I do like to cruise there.

By the way.... JC WHITNEY car show is like April 25th I believe. Free registration in the morning. I plan on putting my car in for the heck of it.
if i'm ever down that way i'll call ya. my buddy has a black gtp with red reflectives and 2 other guys i know with regal gs's down there alot.

i didn't know there was a jc whitney car show, i'm gonna have to try to make that it out to that one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info