3800 Finally some pics...

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
I like them... but I've always been a fan of 5 star rims... guess cause my TA came with 5 stars... dunno...

http://www.horist.com/images/prostar031904/index.htm

(if anyone has non-positive thoughts post them :) I'm open to anything... personally I think that Pro-Stars (what I have) are overdone... lots of cars have them.... but I just love how it looks)

fronts: 15x3.5 w/165/80/15
Rears: 15x8.0 w/26x10.5x15 ET Streets

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
I live in Tinley Park, right off of 171st and 84th Ave.

I don't think i've seen the chevy you are talking about, but i love your car man, my dad had a 98 formula and i miss that thing so much, he didn't really have much done to that thing though, just a borla and a little bit of suspension work, but that thing still hauled ass.

Jim

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Originally posted by Jamie231@Mar 20 2004, 02:10 PM
:D I love those wheels. They look great on your black T/A. Hows the traction with them? I know at the track I drove my bro's mustang with those same wheels and rear tires and I got the right front wheel up about 4 inches! ;)
Traction is definetly better than w/my bald 17" Nittos :) I haven't gotten on the car >50% throttle with them though...

Just nice cause w/my kuhmo tires in the back... 15-20% and it's spinning... w/my Nittos 25% and it's spinning (they're pretty much dead)

I just can't wait to hit the track... I haven't gone 100% throttle off the line since hte new motor... and I've only gone WOT about 3 times ... weather hasn't been nice enough for me to feel safe at those speeds yet.... (though from a 70mph roll it tossed me back in my seat...)

I'm trying to get a used pair of Pro Stars (15x8) now for normal tires... (Nitto makes a 275/50/15 26" tall drag radial) ... then I'll be set :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info