3800 Aight, Who is..... And More Races

I drove by bk and saw a red gtp, had flashing headlights, maybe alarm, then a guy nodded to me, i was in a black gtp, nice and clean, me and my gf were in it...i gave the nod back...who saw me....if you know, thats my car.....

Raced a camaro on the elgin.....boy was that fun...he gave up cause he couldn't pass me... hehe another guy in a pick up truck, reved his engine and pealed out of the line, kinda funny cause i just barly steped on the gas, had it at 3000 rpm, then i just floored it, killed him.....

It was the first time i went to that bk, like the looks of it, maybe next week i can meet up with a few of yea....
Lataz

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
The guy with the red car and flashing lights was Leo (LPSPEED2).

You were the one with the debadged black GP, right?

I was the one that nodded to you on the side of the parking lot.

Here's a list of people from ILGPC that showed up randomly tonight:

John (TurboBrick) -- that's you're name, right?
Ryan (SyP)
James (me, iliveonnitro)
Leo (LPSPEED2)
you
Michael (Horist) --with his black & red T/A

one other guy showed up in a red GP GTP, red glow grills, some stickers, rims, from europe he said. I only got to say "hey, have you ever heard of ILGPC" and talked to him, he told me his name on here, but i forgot what it was.

7 people that show on this board came...not bad.

xttc2000

Addict
Dec 21, 2008
yea the car was exactly the same as yours, black with the guages on the a pilliar and the GTP badge on the trunk, really quiet too i couldnt hear your blower. i saw your car last night. i was in my stang, black with the cobra R front bumper and hood with black on chrome wheels.

my TT was black with tints all around and it was me and the wife in there.

we went at it a couple times but never got a good lined up from a dead stop race, then you turned right and i beeped

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
Yeah, im bling boy with the flashing headlights. Its the only trick my car can do since it is too slow to race, and too ugly to show. I did take 2 5.0's last night though, they were really easy, but it was fun none the less. I brought my official local buddies and we have a few supras, like 5 or 6, only 4 showed up, but should be fun this summer. I should be there friday ngihts, it will be my friday night thing till it gets boring, or busted for a while. Stop and chat a lil next time, we had about 6-7 people last night from the club, although i only saw4 of us, but i just dont know the others yet. Im in addison, not too far away from you, if you ever wanna chill, or go race call my cell 630-430-6132. Laterz

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
It's all homos with T/A's now :-/ Least there's is more variety now.

Cops came once 2 weeks ago, he stopped a guy for having slicks on his car (actually, he was already out of hte car), then let him go saying to change them out.

Cops know about the place, but I guess BK really doesn't care, since it gets them some good business. I drive by BK now and there's no one in the drive thru, or parked outside. Fri/Sat it at least starts to fill with people.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info