3800 GTP Vs. ???????

Hey Whats up everyone, first day on the boards, came and raced with you all at byron one afternoon, first time i heard about yea...Everyone have VERY nice GTs and GTPs, very impressed, but see very little where i live, a boring town called bloomingdale, i've raced alotta little ricers and am getting sick of them, i don't even put the performance shift on anymore, their weak, i need some challenge, last week on shick, was the only time i've accualy had some comp. a nissan 350z, black on black, manual tranny, at 40 mph we punched it, and i hit the lag and he slowly passed me, he shifted gears and thats where i took him, then we rolled to a stop light, i destroyed him completly, we were goin at least 100 in a 35 around the indian lakes resort if any of you know where that is, (where the cops sit all the time) lucky, i know most of the bloomingdale cops, phew!
Anyways i havn't had alotta fun latly, am lookin for some comp.. maybe a race agaist a GTP.....maybe....., anyone interested to havin some fun?

saulgp97

Regular
Nov 21, 2008
Originally posted by gtpkid2004@Mar 18 2004, 10:37 PM
a nissan 350z, black on black, manual tranny, at 40 mph we punched it, and i hit the lag and he slowly passed me, he shifted gears and thats where i took him, then we rolled to a stop light, i destroyed him completly
My brother has a 350z and it is fast no way you beat that guy if he was a good shifter

Am not dissin every 4 banger, but every import 4-banger, if i couldn't get a GTP the second car of choice would of been the srt-4, i don't consider the srt-4 a import... be american, buy american....

Can ANYONE please explain to me why people love these hatchback civics, WHY?? Whats so good about them?
MY personal opinion is they are ugly, small, slow...small, ugly....i don't know...but can someone tell me why alotta people are "Soupin Up" (as a guy put it before, soup it for eating) these little cars? I like some of these imports like a prelude and a tiburon GT....

But hey, if you happy wit the car you think is fast then good for you...cause there will be ALOT more cars that could beat it....

My GTP isn't the fastest, sure as hell isn't the fastest, so I don't hate all the ricers, just the ones that think their car is fast as hell and brag about it all the time and think there the king of the world.

hatchcrap

Nov 10, 2008
i just wanted to see what you would say since your a newbie....
i think my little hatch is quick not fast. doesnt have 13grand only 3grand
214422.JPG

lookes like a beast :lol:

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
i wouldn't mess with that beast. It will rip me a new asshole for sure. And yours too. Be careful who you say that to, cause i know some rice that will run low 13's and under. You will be surprised, i pulled next to this shitty pea green civic hatch with a fart can, we ran, and he smoked my ass, he mentioned something about a 20g turbo or something im not sure what that is, but he must have been running low 12's. It was kind of cool to see though. I will never run rice for $, because if they are running for $ then they have the $$$$ into their little beasts. But i also agree with you that 75% of the rice out there probably runs faster stock than with their intakes and fart cans, but you just might run into your match one day. Il bring up my supras again if you are bored of running slow cars, is 800+rwhp enough for you??? just for the record im not talking shit to you either, im saying this in a friendly way just incase it sounded different when read.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I swear people hate "ricers" just because it's the trendy thing to do.

What's to hate about 2600lb cars that put down serious power and handle like a go kart?

I have a customer who had a 450hp Integra Type R and that car would hand pretty much anything it's ass on a plate.

I obtained my mechanic abilities by building hotrods and Pro Street cars in my late teens. If people that are driving 9 second 750hp+ Camaros can drop those "ricers" some respect, I don't see why a 14 second GTP owner can't/ won't.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
I second not to race this Ricer.. :lol: J/K Martin..

This guy can haul ass with us especially people that just 3.4 pulleys in there car.. :rolleyes: *cough*me*cough*

But like everyone says dont knock on Imports well not all of them I understand Ricers but then there are Racers.. if that makes sense. :lol:

You are all true, point well takin...i was brought up to hate japan cars..imports if you will, but i do favor some, but never those civics, never liked them and that my own opinion...

I think these kids that put coffee cans on there cars and go around and think there tuff sh*t made me to think sh*t of them, then again some have made me turn my head around cause it looks real nice....

So , if i offended anyone, sorry...Gots to Goz

Lataz

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info