3800 ILGPC GOLFERS

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Too much goose shit Fredo....Its only 9 holes too...Marquette Park Does anyone have any suggestions on where to play...Where going to have a mixed bunch so I wouldnt recomend something too exclusive...Most of us will probably just be going to have fun....I wonder if Evergreen is still open? Oak Lawn is nice but they are are getting fancey....Can anyone make any suggestions on where they would like to play???

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
I would probably try to go, if a bunch of people are going. Are you looking to do just 9 holes or the full 18? Boughton Ridge in Bolingbrook is a 9 hole course with a 10th hole pub and relatively reasonably priced. Also being a public course they are cool with "anyone" playing there. Just another suggestion...

GTPj

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Chicago
Originally posted by rjaz gtp@Mar 18 2004, 09:24 PM
I would probably try to go, if a bunch of people are going. Are you looking to do just 9 holes or the full 18? Boughton Ridge in Bolingbrook is a 9 hole course with a 10th hole pub and relatively reasonably priced. Also being a public course they are cool with "anyone" playing there. Just another suggestion...
i was thinking of the same place....how about cog hill...we are all pros!!

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
zigfield... :D there is a place south down I-80 i have played at a few times. it is in coal city and really nice, but kinda pricey. Personally it is my favorite course that i ahve played so far. I think the name is Cinder Ridge, or something to that effect. The 16th hole is gorgeous, and erally difficult, at least for me. :D

BC

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Mar 19 2004, 12:07 AM
silver lakes is a good course out by my neck of the woods, course has tons of trees and hills, its great
silver lakes is too pricey on the weekends...I can't think of the name of the course but their is one right of off 105th and harlem that is pretty good for the price and you don't need to be a pro to golf there!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info