3800 Where to buy...

I

imported_Diavolo

Things I want to pick up before Saturday are K&N 9" Cone, NGK TR6 plugs, and GM Top Cleaner.

Where can I purchase these items around Chicagoland area, I don't want to order off the internet because I want to do this stuff before I go back to school (nice of me to wait until the end of the week)

I already tried Autozone and Murrays here in Wheaton and Glen Ellen.

Thanks
Mike

I

imported_snoop

i dont know where you live, but there is a speed shop on north ave in i think north lake called E & R. they will have the cone and plugs, but i dont know about the top cleaner. might just have to try a garage or dealer or something. if you do go to E&R.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

E&R is pretty good, they are off North Ave by Addison road in Elmhurst, there is also another store on Addison a mile north of there called Street stuff that may have it. Also check out Winner's circle in Joliet; they WILL have everything you need in stock at prices comperable to Jeg's and Summit. Call them first about the top end cleaner, they may have that also.

AutoDummy

Nov 26, 2008
I always get the GM cleaner at Larry Roesch Chevrolet off Grand Ave in Elmhurst/Bensenville. They always have some in stock....IIRC it's around $5. Any GM dealership should have some. Also, there is a speed shop in Franklin Park off Franklin Ave and Scott St. I’ve never been there, so I don’t know much about the place.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list