3800 Hollywood Blvd!

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Anyone else ever been there? It's right on 4 corners (75th & lemont) ... went there tonight w/some buddies... that place is AWESOME!

Only cost us a dollar each for the movie (my buddy had some passes ) normal rates are 8 bux and i think 6 for students...

tuesday night is 1/2 price pitchers... of long island iced tea and margaritas! 11.75 for a pitcher of long island using all top shelf liquor!

Plus watching the movie is awesome... they come around and take your orders... you can eat and drink while watching the movie... food is pretty decently priced (i got a 7 dollar Nacho supreme... more food than I could eat!) ... it's weird... it costs less to drink liquor than regular soda heh (3.50 for a soda)

If they'd let ya smoke in the movie theater like Brew & View in chicago it'd be the best place ever! But still awesome... you just walk outside the theater doors and there's an ashtray so you can still hear the movie...

It's quite a drive for me (~50 minutes) but i'm definetly going back to this place!

Also ... there was a silver GTP w/a triple gauge pillar and ram air hood there.. i parked next to it in my 04.. anyone here?

lee3gtp

Feb 22, 2008
Hey I was there last night we saw that Secret Garden you can wait for the DVD it was alright. I had the Alpacino beef sandwich yummie 1/2 off on the Margarita pitcher on Tuesday. Also last I saw Black GTP blue lettering,tinted windows,roof fences like the anniversery edition with carbon fiber tails anyone from? Anyway Hollywood Blvd its ok for the office type leather chairs could be more comfortable and even thou my complex gave free tkt to the movies of your choice they still get you on the food and drink prices I give 2 out of 4 stars for Originality. :D

lee3gtp

Feb 22, 2008
Originally posted by horist@Mar 16 2004, 11:36 PM
Anyone else ever been there?  It's right on 4 corners (75th & lemont) ... went there tonight w/some buddies... that place is AWESOME!

Only cost us a dollar each for the movie (my buddy had some passes ) normal rates are 8 bux and i think 6 for students...

tuesday night is 1/2 price pitchers... of long island iced tea and margaritas!  11.75 for a pitcher of long island using all top shelf liquor!

Plus watching the movie is awesome... they come around and take your orders... you can eat and drink while watching the movie... food is pretty decently priced (i got a 7 dollar Nacho supreme... more food than I could eat!) ... it's weird... it costs less to drink liquor than regular soda heh (3.50 for a soda)

If they'd let ya smoke in the movie theater like Brew & View in chicago it'd be the best place ever!  But still awesome... you just walk outside the theater doors and there's an ashtray so you can still hear the movie...

It's quite a drive for me (~50 minutes) but i'm definetly going back to this place!

Also ... there was a silver GTP w/a triple gauge pillar and ram air hood there.. i parked next to it in my 04.. anyone here?
Oh by the way horist that was me I was wondering who would park by me away from everyone else I have the hood scoops and there was another burgundy GP in front of me. I got up there for the 7:00 show left about 8:45 had too fininsh my drink in the lobby. yeap park in the back away from the door dingers. Small World....

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
yeah, that place is really cool. i got a few friends that work there, and i live literealy a stones throw away. one problem tho, im not 21.......so that the only draw back for me.

im probably going there friday to see 'night of the living dead' or 'taking lives'

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info