3800 Mod Day April 10th

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
Well i think its getting near that time.....we need another mod day, so April 10th at my house we will BBQ and Mod all day long, from Noon till the wee hours of the night. This is the weekend before IDD5, so come on over if you want to get that last minute stuff done. I live near Orland Park....i will post my exact address and directions later.

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Originally posted by superchargedgp+Mar 17 2004, 12:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (superchargedgp @ Mar 17 2004, 12:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-horist@Mar 17 2004, 12:09 AM
I'll try to make it :)  This time I'll even bring the GP heh (though don't have anything I need to do on it)
noooooooooo bring the T/A [/b][/quote]
oh fine :( if it's nice out... I've got the ET Streets on now and am too lazy to swap to street tires hehe (well that and my kuhmo tires have 0 traction and my nittos are about done...)

S

shadownight

Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Mar 18 2004, 02:43 AM
uli, if you arent there then im cancelling it, i havent seen your ass in so long, you gotta come out here
:huh: ..... are you feeling ok??... or the Keg of beer got to you that fast???? I was at CASPER'S... on the mini mod day on Saturday March 6th remember??? I was drinking my urb tea :D ....dont worry I ll be at your place on the 10th... then who will be cooking all that good food. :rolleyes: ;)

ulises :lol:

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
I am pretty sure steve and I will be there.. :)
icon_beer.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info