3800 Can we use injectors form an LT1?

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
While you can get 60# high impendence, anything over 50# with our pcm's really will not perform as well as you would like because the PCM cannot accurately drive them.

The main reason the pcm is high impedence is ..... cost.

Digital Ken was/is working on a box to support the new injectors and that is what intense was going to carry. Maybe intense is getting a different guy to make something now though, but i'm not sure about that.

We, dhp, are also working on this but instead of using an external interface box, we are going to put the low impedence drivers in the pcm itself.

However, as justin states MOST people really are not going to need much more than 42.5's.

Charles

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
No duh......Good info here...Im looking into injecters now and can use the help...Ill be running a TEP cam and MP112 so I was looking at the 50#'s. I have a mini A/F but Ive heard it works well with the A/F at WOT.....Are PCM mods required to run these injectors efficiently? I had my PCM overwritten by Miker. I cant find him and I dont think DHP will touch it now without redoing everything.....So it may seem im stuck with the mini A/F.... <_<

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info