3800 go cubs go

I

imported_snoop

OUT OF ALL THOSE BUMS YOU MENTIONED, THAT I HAVE SEEN SLEEPING UNDER LOWER WACKER DRIVE THE ONLY ONE I CAN GIVE YOU PROPS ON IS ORDONEZ. OTHER THAN THAT THE REST SUCK. AND IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU WIN THE WORLD SERIES BY ONE OR TEN AS LONG AS YOU WIN. YOU WOULDNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WINNING ON THE SOUTH SIDE.....

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
whens the last time either team won the series?.....a LONG TIME ago.....

people always say that since the sox won the series more recently that they are better, but the fact is they really aren't. BOth teams need to win the series. bragging about winning how many decades ago it was over another is just dumb.

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
Frank Thomas > Derrick Lee
Joe Crede > Errormis Ramirez

Are you kidding me?? You can't honestly say that those two sox players are better then those cubs players. Also if you look at your sox stats your minor league guys are doing way better then your major league guys. As for Sosa vs Ordonez thats close,and Alou vs Lee i'll give you. But to bad Ordonez won't be a Sox uniform next year. Hell he'll probably be playing Left field for the Cubs. Then you can be a hater of his.

All I have to say is with Prior, Wood, and Maddux we will win the World Series this year. The Angels got great talent, so my pick is Cubs over Angels in World Series. I cant WAIT, cuz I turn 21 April 27th and going to Wrigley and drinkin my Miller Lite.

I just cant stand how all of a sudden how many Cub fans their were at the end of last season. I hate un true fans. I've been a Cub fan all my life. Dawson, Sandburg, Dunston, Gracie.

We should all go to a game and get wasted.

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by gtphale@Mar 15 2004, 07:56 PM

Are you kidding me?? You can't honestly say that those two sox players are better then those cubs players. Also if you look at your sox stats your minor league guys are doing way better then your major league guys. As for Sosa vs Ordonez thats close,and Alou vs Lee i'll give you. But to bad Ordonez won't be a Sox uniform next year. Hell he'll probably be playing Left field for the Cubs. Then you can be a hater of his.
Frank offensively is WAY better than Derrick Lee. Frank hit 42 homers last year and over 100 RBI's. Lee hit 31 homers and had 92 RBI's.

Now Derrick Lee has great defense, and Frank has just ok defense.

Frank is a hall of famer and you cant deny that. Lee is young and has a lot to prove. So right now Frank is the better player.

In the next couple of years then we will see.

Errormis and Joe Crede is probably a wash. But Crede's defense is way better. Ramirez has none!

Since when do you follow the Sox to know that the minor league guys are doing better?

Look at the stats and show me where you pulled that idea from:

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...ining_stats.jsp

I guess the following is true:

What do you call a Cub Fan with an opinion?

WRONG!

I

imported_snoop

there is no way that you can tell me that joe crede from boys town is close to aramis ramirez. ROCKY you have no concept of what baseball is. crede is an average AAA ball player. he should be in bridgeport working at freddies and serving me a beef with hot peppers. ROCKY, me and hale have yet to see you put your money where your mouth is about the cubs sox blowout. thanks for showing everyone on this board that you cannot argue cubs sox with me.

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by Rocky+Mar 16 2004, 08:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocky @ Mar 16 2004, 08:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gtphale@Mar 15 2004, 07:56 PM

Are you kidding me?? You can't honestly say that those two sox players are better then those cubs players.  Also if you look at your sox stats your minor league guys are doing way better then  your major league guys. As for Sosa vs Ordonez thats close,and Alou vs Lee i'll give you. But to bad Ordonez won't be a Sox uniform next year. Hell he'll probably be playing Left field for the Cubs. Then you can be a hater of his.
Frank offensively is WAY better than Derrick Lee. Frank hit 42 homers last year and over 100 RBI's. Lee hit 31 homers and had 92 RBI's.

Now Derrick Lee has great defense, and Frank has just ok defense.

Frank is a hall of famer and you cant deny that. Lee is young and has a lot to prove. So right now Frank is the better player.

In the next couple of years then we will see.

Errormis and Joe Crede is probably a wash. But Crede's defense is way better. Ramirez has none!

Since when do you follow the Sox to know that the minor league guys are doing better?

Look at the stats and show me where you pulled that idea from:

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...ining_stats.jsp

I guess the following is true:

What do you call a Cub Fan with an opinion?

WRONG! [/b][/quote]
Frank Thomas freakin BLOWSSS!! hmmm lets see... Derrick Lee won a gold glove at 1st base last year, was in the top 10 in stolen bases (21), had fewer at-bats than Thomas, and is ranked 3 spots higher in the ESPN player rankings! Thomas had a pretty good year last year, but the previous 4 years he was more a drain on the Sox than anything... they should call him the Big Flurt!! also, pro player stadium absolutely KILLED Lee's hitting, i predict a massive year for him at good ole' Wrigley Field with the wind blowin!

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by snoop@Mar 16 2004, 11:38 AM
there is no way that you can tell me that joe crede from boys town is close to aramis ramirez. ROCKY you have no concept of what baseball is. crede is an average AAA ball player. he should be in bridgeport working at freddies and serving me a beef with hot peppers. ROCKY, me and hale have yet to see you put your money where your mouth is about the cubs sox blowout. thanks for showing everyone on this board that you cannot argue cubs sox with me.
this has got to be the funniest thing i've read all day!!! LMAO!!! You started this thread and about the only thing that you proved is that your knowledge of the sox and the cubs is pretty close to that of a peanut!! I think that Rocky is the last one you want to have a sox/cubs war with as you will LOSE!!!

Have a nice day!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by xplicitt+Mar 16 2004, 02:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xplicitt @ Mar 16 2004, 02:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-snoop@Mar 16 2004, 11:38 AM
this has got to be the funniest thing i've read all day!!! LMAO!!! You started this thread and about the only thing that you proved is that your knowledge of the sox and the cubs is pretty close to that of a peanut!! I think that Rocky is the last one you want to have a sox/cubs war with as you will LOSE!!!

Have a nice day!! :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
Thanks bro.

Snoop doesnt know shit about baseball and he shows that with ever single post.

I will post facts and always back up my arguments. You on the other hand just speak out and never have anything to back you up.

But since you are a Flub fan you will never understand.

I

imported_snoop

hey,xbox and bulwinkle i know one fact, and that is the cubs will beat the shit out of the sox in the chitown crossover classic. so rocky if you and your boyfriend want to make some money off the series let me know. you are typical sox fans who have no confidence with the sox. i know the cubs have sucked in the past, and history by itself says the cubs probably wont make the playoffs, but i will back them til the end of sept. YOU WILL SEE HISTORY MADE THIS SEASON WHEN THREE OUT OF FIVE PITCHERS WILL WIN 17+ GAMES AND THE OTHER TWO WIN 12-15. THATS 81 WINS WITHOUT BULLPEN HELP, FOR ALL YOU SOUTH SIDE SOX FANS THAT MISSED 8TH GRADE GRADUATION TAKE YOUR SOX OFF AND COUNT.

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by snoop@Mar 16 2004, 03:28 PM
hey,xbox and bulwinkle i know one fact, and that is the cubs will beat the shit out of the sox in the chitown crossover classic. so rocky if you and your boyfriend want to make some money off the series let me know. you are typical sox fans who have no confidence with the sox. i know the cubs have sucked in the past, and history by itself says the cubs probably wont make the playoffs, but i will back them til the end of sept. YOU WILL SEE HISTORY MADE THIS SEASON WHEN THREE OUT OF FIVE PITCHERS WILL WIN 17+ GAMES AND THE OTHER TWO WIN 12-15. THATS 81 WINS WITHOUT BULLPEN HELP, FOR ALL YOU SOUTH SIDE SOX FANS THAT MISSED 8TH GRADE GRADUATION TAKE YOUR SOX OFF AND COUNT.
Last time I checked, your team is the one that lives right by gay nation. So if anyone here has boyfriends, its probably you.

And the reason I dont bet is because I dont have money to throw around. I have a lot of things to take care of right now so I cant afford to bet money. Im smart with what I do, unlike you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info