3800 ILGPC intercooler for sale

LP 3800

Addict
Nov 24, 2008
I have one extra from the last batch that I made. It has the EGR and coolant lines already blocked off. It is just under 2" tall. Selling for $525. The next set of them will be more money, so take advantage of it while you can ;)
I also have a pump and radiator for sale to match up with this. I can sell all 3 items for $800, leaving you with nothing but hose to buy for the plumbing.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by Fish@Mar 15 2004, 08:29 PM
Im serious. I want a GT IC damn it. I figure no one else is doing it, and it may help. ;)
Don't waste your time on a naturally aspirated intercooler. If you want to cool the intake charge without using nitrous, set yourself up with a water/ alky injection kit.

I ran 50% water, 50% alcohal on my car for a couple years and liked it. It also does wonders for cleaning carbon out.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by Mike K+Mar 15 2004, 11:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike K @ Mar 15 2004, 11:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Fish@Mar 15 2004, 08:29 PM
Im serious. I want a GT IC damn it. I figure no one else is doing it, and it may help. ;)
Don't waste your time on a naturally aspirated intercooler. If you want to cool the intake charge without using nitrous, set yourself up with a water/ alky injection kit.

I ran 50% water, 50% alcohal on my car for a couple years and liked it. It also does wonders for cleaning carbon out. [/b][/quote]
Im always trying to think of something to waste my time on though. Got plenty of it sometimes. B)

Besides, I know it really help much.

Or would it??? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
Originally posted by Fish+Mar 16 2004, 07:19 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fish @ Mar 16 2004, 07:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Mike K@Mar 15 2004, 11:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish
@Mar 15 2004, 08:29 PM

I ran 50% water, 50% alcohal on my car for a couple years and liked it. It also does wonders for cleaning carbon out.
Im always trying to think of something to waste my time on though. Got plenty of it sometimes. B)

Or would it??? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
hey, if you are looking to waste some cash i am SURE i can come up with somethings i could use... let me know ANYTIME, day or night, when you want to spend money on me. :D

BC

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by sweetness+Mar 18 2004, 05:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sweetness @ Mar 18 2004, 05:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Fish@Mar 16 2004, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by Mike K@Mar 15 2004, 11:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish
@Mar 15 2004, 08:29 PM

Or would it??? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
hey, if you are looking to waste some cash i am SURE i can come up with somethings i could use... let me know ANYTIME, day or night, when you want to spend money on me. :D

BC [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can waste time, not money. LOL. I may try some kind of CO2/alcohol injection since Im forbidden to use N20. <_< <_<

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info