3800 12 SEC .QUESTION .....

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
iam curious to know a "ballpark" figure as to how much it generally cost to get a GP in the 12's . i am contemplating skipping all the Bs and just finding one already there , seeing as iam NOT very mechanically inclined . i can sell my car locally for the price i could buy a 12 sec gp for well darn near . granted it wouldnt be the proudest thing i have done but what the hell . it might be one of the brighter things in the long run . i guess you could say its a "gauging interest"

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
the reason i asked this question , is because i happen to see another members car for sale on clubgp , that is running 12.4 (with NOS) he is asking 8k for the car . i have had offers locally for my car around the 7500 range . do the math ...

in regards to buying an F- body .. i think the gp is one of the prettiest cars on the road , i cant think of many more all around "practical" cars .. that are as fun to drive, comfortable ,sporty ...etc...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info