3800 girls

L

latinGpGT

I WAS THINKING THAT IT WOULD BE COOL TO HAVE THE ILGPC GIRLS WHRN WE GO TO MODS OR RACES WE SHULD TAKE SOME GIRLS IN BIKINIS OHH I DONT KNOW STAYCY , ALLY, LEO ,HALE JUST KIDDING BUT ISINT A GOOD IDEA OR IM CRASY I THINK THAT WOLUD BE A GOOD IDEA I WOULD GIVE MY CUZIN TO ANYONE IF LEO WOULD PUT A G STRING HOW BOUT IT GUYS LOL

tommmy3

Regular
Dec 19, 2008
Originally posted by Dream@Mar 14 2004, 08:41 PM

Now, my idea is to have the guys parade around like pieces of meat in those little skin tight speedos...how about that instead? :)
Hey if that what needs to be done in order to get the ladies and 20 something girls parading around at our mod/racing day in bikinnis- I will parade myself around in a speedo like a piece of meat- for the sake of the others in the club!!!

.............Just cause I know no one would be looking at me!!!! :D

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by 00GTPSC@Mar 14 2004, 10:52 PM
hey now, only a cetain amount of people see me in my speedo. And i ain't waxing either.

Jim

PS Hey stacey, your b-day party at fat sams, i won't be working that night, my bro is getting married that weekend, so i have it off.
Jim, will you be stopping by if the wedding isn't that sat. nite??

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Stacey. My bro's wedding is fri. night, but i still can't go, i really can't go into the bar unless i am working, i am on 18. So otherwise i would be there, but damn youngness, haha, well anyways, hope you have a nice time, watch out for Gary though, he's the bouncer with the blonde mullet.

Jim

IMO. this is a car club and it is inappropriate to do this. lets keep our stuff professional. We want to be recognized as the best damn GP club in the country, this is not the way to do that. Lets not resort to tackyness.

Also, anything like that would NOT be allowed at a track. there is a dress code of long pants and shirts and shoes. yes.... even for spectators.

Chrys

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info