3800 stereo people

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Ok, so far my stereo system is extremely nice and all I need is a deck. I want it to be one of the best decks I can find since everything else is pretty nice.

I just want one with 6" lcd screen that can play mp3's. And I recently heard about hard drives for mp3s for car stereos.

So what would be the best thing out there like this?
I'd prefer to go with pioneer or kenwood but I'm open to any ideas.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
By 6" LCD you mean fold out screen, DVD style?

If that is the case take a look at this: http://www.crutchfield.com/S-hKbix1YC56t/c...a=0&cc=01&avf=N

Sweet Kenwood, the fold out mechanism is totally unique and you really have to just see it.

The Pioneer is a tried and true favorite and I have never heard any negatives about: http://www.crutchfield.com/S-hKbix1YC56t/c...a=0&cc=01&avf=N

Another you may want to take a look at is the Clarion: http://www.crutchfield.com/S-hKbix1YC56t/c...a=0&cc=01&avf=N

I really like that unit.

Good luck with your decisoin,

John

Feb 21, 2008
Hey 98GPGT, I am a stereo guy, and here is one of the best units money can buy. Very pricey @ about $2200.00 but hey you want the best you gotta pay for it. Pioneer AVIC-N1

This unit not only plays Audio,video,mp3's,it does Navigation, and one of the best features is that it provides full-color Vehicle Dynamics Displays so you can monitor your vehicle's performance on-screen. Gauges showing acceleration, cornering, speed, and more are right there at your fingertips. :D :D :D

Hope this helps.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Thanks for the input everyone.

I'll probabally go with what adler audio said. That sounds awesome. With the performance displays and what not.

How does that hook up anyway?

Thats realy pricey but I'll keep my eye out for something on ebay or settle for something that ermersonhart listed cuz those all look nice.

Feb 21, 2008
The AVIC-N1 is a real impressive unit, looks much much nicer in person too. I saw it for the first time at CES 2004 in Vegas back in January. They haven't really hit the market yet, and we are currently updating our database and changing our website design, so if this is something that you are really considering let me know and I'll get you a better price on it. (It won't be my cost but I'll definately save you a couple hundred bucks). :) Also if you're in the market for anything else that has to do with car audio and electronics let me know first and I'll get you better prices than on our websites!!!!! ;) AdlerAudio.com

If you need a trustworthy installer let me know, I'll send (or take) you to a great one. He works out of McHenry so it can be a little bit of a drive, but it is well worth it. He's done an award winning install on my brothers truck and will be doing my car later this year. I can definately save you a little on that end too.

Take it easy guys, talk to you later!!!

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by AdlerAudio.com@Mar 13 2004, 05:37 PM
The AVIC-N1 is a real impressive unit, looks much much nicer in person too. I saw it for the first time at CES 2004 in Vegas back in January. They haven't really hit the market yet, and we are currently updating our database and changing our website design, so if this is something that you are really considering let me know and I'll get you a better price on it. (It won't be my cost but I'll definately save you a couple hundred bucks). :) Also if you're in the market for anything else that has to do with car audio and electronics let me know first and I'll get you better prices than on our websites!!!!! ;) AdlerAudio.com

If you need a trustworthy installer let me know, I'll send (or take) you to a great one. He works out of McHenry so it can be a little bit of a drive, but it is well worth it. He's done an award winning install on my brothers truck and will be doing my car later this year. I can definately save you a little on that end too.

Take it easy guys, talk to you later!!!
Awesome, Yeah I noticed its not big on the market yet since there are none what so ever on ebay yet.

I'll let you know when I'm ready to get it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info