3800 Meet with ICGP

I

imported_Diavolo

Where are they leaving from. If they are taking 70 east to 71. I think that is farther south of where the ILGPC convoy is heading. (that is if they are leaving from the Indianapolis area).

If they are taking the same roads, I think it would be cool to see 40+ GP's, Regals, Bonnies, etc.

Originally posted by Diavolo@Mar 13 2004, 10:55 AM
Where are they leaving from. If they are taking 70 east to 71. I think that is farther south of where the ILGPC convoy is heading. (that is if they are leaving from the Indianapolis area).

If they are taking the same roads, I think it would be cool to see 40+ GP's, Regals, Bonnies, etc.
They are taking I-69 to I-90 because they are meeting up with a couple people in Ft. Wayne. They said last year some of you guys met them at the McDonald's in Oasis. Is that spot good for this year too/

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
since alex wont get in this, i'll pick up the slack, we need to meet the INDY club at a McDonalds on 80 at 1:00, i just drove back from ohio and it takes 2 hours to get there goin 80, so lets just leave at 10 to be safe, can the WI club be around the South Side of chi town around then. the oasis we are meeting at is the Lincoln oasis, about a mile after the Halsted exit on 294.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info