3800 ARGH, piece of monkey crap

drifter

Dec 2, 2008
All i wanted was a niece low key evening at the movies(we went and saw Passion of Christ, realley good movie by the way). Well on the way home we start smelling some rubber burning smell... I pull over at a gas station pop the hood and see the Supercharger belt cut, wait melted. The Idler pulley siezed on me :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: but wait there's more/ I couldnt get the POS belt off cause it was wedged in between the two pulleys on the crank :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: are there two pulleys on the crank?

well after messing with it for about a half hour i manage to get the belt off. I had to jack up the car free it from underneath...

anyways does anyone have the part numbers for the idler pulley so i can order one? how easy is it to change?. is it just the pulley or an entire assembly? I still have the factory warrenty but I have a dub on there and i really dont feel like pulling it off to take it to the dealer...

thanks in advance guys

Stephano

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• D
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list