3800 Free Shipping From INTENSE

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Mar 11 2004, 10:14 PM
Mike (superchargedgp) and I will be heading out to Ohio the 19th and 20th to go to INTENSE and Ed Morads, so if anyone places an order in between now and the 19th, Mike and I will be able to pick it up for you. Please post here before ordering so i can let scott know not to add shipping charges. B)
Hey when you guys get there, find out why Scott is ignoring our requests for sponsorship of IDD V? After all, we're trying to give away prizes to help promote his event so i'm rather confused about the lack of even a basic reply. It would seem that the people in the event would probably want more free stuff, but that could just be me, hehe.

I

imported_Diavolo

Originally posted by beyerch+Mar 12 2004, 09:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (beyerch @ Mar 12 2004, 09:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BumpinGTP@Mar 11 2004, 10:14 PM
Mike (superchargedgp) and I will be heading out to Ohio the 19th and 20th to go to INTENSE and Ed Morads, so if anyone places an order in between now and the 19th, Mike and I will be able to pick it up for you. Please post here before ordering so i can let scott know not to add shipping charges. B)
Hey when you guys get there, find out why Scott is ignoring our requests for sponsorship of IDD V? After all, we're trying to give away prizes to help promote his event so i'm rather confused about the lack of even a basic reply. It would seem that the people in the event would probably want more free stuff, but that could just be me, hehe. [/b][/quote]
Yes, I need to win a DHP.

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
REGARDLESS of if/when/what/how/why i hear something, we are going to put up prizes for the winners of the first 2 classes as those are the people MOST LIKELY to still need a pcm.

I would greatly appreciate it if Scott would officially let us somehow if we are still sponsoring as we have every other time though.

Charles:

Dave Buckshaw sent four emails to me about this within a 48 hour period. You were copied on all four, and may have noticed that two of them were only 64 minutes apart.

I sent you an email earlier today explaining our position on this. Please email me directly if you have further questions.

Thanks,

Scott

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by INTENSE-Racing@Mar 12 2004, 09:17 PM
Charles:

Dave Buckshaw sent four emails to me about this within a 48 hour period. You were copied on all four, and may have noticed that two of them were only 64 minutes apart.

I sent you an email earlier today explaining our position on this. Please email me directly if you have further questions.

Thanks,

Scott
this came up in the other thread so i'll just refer to that one in case you didn't read my reply yet.

whenever you know the plan let me know so that we can finalize our plans, etc, etc, etc. April 19th is fast approaching.

thanks

charles

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list