3800 Just ordered more parts

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
i just payed for my order this morning....
-INTENSE Stage 3 CNC heads
-INTENSE Stage 3 Blower cam
-INTENSE Gen 3 1.6:1 roller rockers
-INTENSE Lightweight pushrods
-INTENSE MLS headgaskets
-INTENSE Cam install kit
-INTENSE Rocker install kit
-Comp Cams Hydraulic roller lifters
-ARP head studs
-and a TON more stuff that i cant even remember right now
:eek: :eek: :p :D :p B)

I would also like to thank Scott Cook for helping me out with recommendations and pretty much putting this setup together for me. ;)

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
1 words U SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When is the INTENSE paint job coming??? Damn if u had 1 sticker on ur car for every intense product you'd have like at least 900FWHP in the ricer world.

good luck with it though, and as stated earlier, it sure as hell will be the most expensive 14 second car (right on that last pass when he breaks down 3/4 of the way down the track, on his way to an 11.xxx)

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Thats cool Bumpin....It just makes me think though...I had 1.84 and 1.60"s cut in
my heads and my machinist said that I had some seat left....I think Intense was using a larger intake though..... :unsure:

Great buy they flow well and your going to maximise you combo with the cam/head match......I can hear your tranny begging for mercy right now.....that is unless you modded it already....All you need is a MP112 and IC....Go on. Its only money :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info