3800 urgent: in need of m8 studs for a pulley puller.

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
Nope good luck finding them.
You can find some M-8 rods at harware store. You can then cut it down with a dremel. But the only problem is they are not hardened. ANd will probably snap.

HOw many do you need?

I snapped one the other day. SO I need to order more from pulleyboys.com

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Should it be longer than this?(about 4")

Part Number 91310A566 $6.92 per Pack of 10

Material
Alloy Steel

Material Type
Class 10.9 Black Oxide Finish Alloy Steel

Head Style
Standard Hex

System of Measurement
Metric

Thread Size
M8

Length
100 mm

Thread Style
Standard Right Handed

Thread Length
Partially Threaded

Pitch (Metric)
1.25 mm

Specifications Met

xttc2000

Addict
Dec 21, 2008
thanks for all the replies. been too caught up in trying to sell my car and buy one to keep an eye on it.

ron- where is that part number from?

and bobby- are you going to be available around 3-4:00 tommorow? im actually going to be in orland park.

a kid at school snapped the stud putting the pulley on his car, he needs to move about half a cm more if that. i wrote the wrong phone number down so i dont know if he found anything at a hardware store yet. ill know tommorow around 1:00 tho.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by xttc2000@Mar 9 2004, 07:33 PM
thanks for all the replies. been too caught up in trying to sell my car and buy one to keep an eye on it.

ron- where is that part number from?

and bobby- are you going to be available around 3-4:00 tommorow? im actually going to be in orland park.

a kid at school snapped the stud putting the pulley on his car, he needs to move about half a cm more if that. i wrote the wrong phone number down so i dont know if he found anything at a hardware store yet. ill know tommorow around 1:00 tho.
Mc Master Carr

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info