3800 Photoshop 7.0 Questions

I

imported_GraFFix

Ill see if i can remember...

In the top toolbar I believe the 3rd option over is called "image" click that then it will drop down then in that box there should be "image size" click that. when the box pops open make sure "constrain proportions" is checked then in the top box there should be the images dimensions. most likely in pixles. (IE: width 300 - height 200) just change those to what you want.

The reason for checking the constrain proportions is it makes sure the image stays the same shape just gets bigger. this way it dont get deformed..

so if the image is 50X50 and you want to double it change the top box which would be width to 100 or to reduce the image size by half put 25... and it should automatically adjust the height for you so the image doesnt get streched out of proportion.

if the image is a gif or a bmp resizing it will cause the image to get pixelated so youll only be able to go so big before it starts to look crappy.

hth

I-Dom-In-8

Regular
Nov 22, 2008
Nw side
picture.JPG

;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info