3800 Finally.....

BlkJak

Regular
Jan 19, 2009
La Salle
Well, I made it through 2 personal interviews (Tues.), 1 phone interview and their assessment test (Thurs>). Now I fly to Dallas, TX for the final interview!!!! Not until March 18th though!!!! But it's good news none the less! Keep your fingers crossed and that I get the position. If I get it, I'll be running the Mechanical Maint. Dept. and things will be good!!!! Plus I won't have to move!!! :D :)

Had to share......... I'm just happy to see some good results from the interviews!

BlkJak

Regular
Jan 19, 2009
La Salle
The job is here, about 4 miles from my house. The final interview, however, is in Dallas. I don't have the job yet, but that's the last step in the process! Here's hoping! :D I'm ready to get back to worrying about the next mod for the car, not where my next job will be.

Oh and the company..... James Hardie. They make building materials.

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by BlkJak@Mar 5 2004, 01:21 PM
The job is here, about 4 miles from my house. The final interview, however, is in Dallas. I don't have the job yet, but that's the last step in the process! Here's hoping! :D I'm ready to get back to worrying about the next mod for the car, not where my next job will be.

good luck on the interview bro, James Hardie fiber cement siding is something that a lot of our customers purchase among other things!! :D

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by BlkJak@Mar 5 2004, 01:21 PM

good luck on the interview bro, James Hardie fiber cement siding is something that a lot of our customers purchase among other things!! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info