3800 Hell yeah!

JonPGTP1

Regular
Dec 9, 2008
Addison, IL
Well, today Snoop and i met up to scan my car and see what's up. After a few tries and failures with his laptop (haha) yesterday and today, we headed over to malaka's place to borrow his laptop for a couple scans. We were both surpised with the results. Malaka is gonna (hopefully) post the log, so you'll all see why i'm so happy haha. Thanks snoop and malaka. Once i make the proper adjustments, here's to maybe a 12.0 this spring?? We'll see, i'll keep you all updated!

I

imported_snoop

here are jon's #'s
everything is at WOT

his 02's where at .910-.940(i think it even hit .950 but briefly)
his LTFT's, get this fellas, where at 0 the whole time
he has no knock at all (he got a little after we hit a bump and got a little slippery)
his IPW was at the highest 20.98
i has the IAC pindle gauge up also but i forgot to look at that one. no biggie though

his #'s are absolutly perfect, MAYBE a little rich, but i would be happy with those #'s wouldnt you

xttc2000

Addict
Dec 21, 2008
12.0 is highly unlikely.

id think with the way this car is scanning 12.5x is pretty realistic.

on slicks, somethings going to break- guaranteed.
without slicks there will be no traction.

im thinking on a 2.6 pulley if he isnt getting knock or running lean we should be able to crank the timing up a couple degrees and run some serious numbers.

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Still pretty good numbers....Headers,2.8",1.9's. Did someone say IC? Good luck...
Them Z-28's run good. I had no probs with mustangs(stockers) with 3.25", drilled 160* and fan relays, home made ducked ram air with a gutted box with and K&N, pressure reg, TEP shift kit, and a Borla cat back, cooler plugs, and 1 part 100 to 3 parts 93 to keep KR at 0. I raced my superviser with a Z and he got about a car on me...Was a good race though....He was impressed but I had a great holeshot untill he took off on me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info