3800 GI: Daytona Pace Car #1389/1500

I will be selling the GTP. I am gauging interest right now... Serious inquirys only. I hope to sell this vehicle in the next 2 months.

Here are the vitals....

1998 Daytona Pace Car #1389/1500
- Medium Gulf Blue Metallic
- All options except sunroof
- NEVER SEEN SNOW
- 68K miles ALL SUMMER DRIVEN
- Well maintained with synthetic oil every 3500
- Spotless inside and out
- Cross-drilled rotors (brakes have about 3000 miles on em)
- New tires (Yokohama Intermediate AVS P235/60 ZR 16)
- Will throw in two extra torque stars with Hoosier Quick Time Pro's
- Never smoked in
- Whelen 4 head stobe kit

Price: $10,000 firm

EDIT: Will have it at the mod day.

Please PM with questions/comments. B)

Well, my little Plymouth Acclaim with 185,000 on it that I bought for $250 5 years ago gave up the will to go in reverse. The trans is shot. Good thing though, it is almost summer so I took the GTP back out. I have twins on the way and two big German Shepards. There is no way a two door will cut it. I am looking at a Suburban or a Tahoe XL. Looking at a 2001-2003 with a few miles on it. Aircal, maybe you can help me out!! Anyway, this toy has to go. I am keeping the GN (can't get rid of that!).

If anyone has a Suburban/Tahoe/Denali that is willing to trade + $, I would love to do that!

BTW, I have LOTS of other parts that I will sell with it if necessary. Otherwise, let the bidding begin! :)

Thanks for the comments guys! I would much rather see the car go to someone who knows what it is and apprecaites that it has never seen snow than trade it in at a dealership.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info