3800 Is anyone else getting ebay spam?

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
I've gotten in the past 5 days, 9 ebay scam email.

The all want user name, password

a couple of them wanted, my bank card or credit card number, exp. date, and the 3 digit security number on the back

my checking account along with routing number

and my social security number <_<

or i've gotten a couple saying something alone the lines of "re: Question from ebay seller Item #1232183213 or some other random number. YOu read the email and its asking what the shipping quote would be to Georgia or New York or Alaska. and the product all seem to be computer parts/products.

It's crazy. :angry:

THEN...about 10-15 email from random people with attachements attached. ( I don't open them) The attachements are all 1K in size..but still. :blink:

I don't get it...yeah ya get some spam...but this is getting NUTS. :angry:

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I've got a couple in the last few days that want me to claim money from bank accounts that couldn't be claimed. When I do this for them, I get to keep an insane amount of like 30% of it if I do this. The amounts are like 10 mil plus. I've heard of a scam like this where you need to put down your own cash to get this money out. One was from England, one from Africa.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info