3800 Agghh.... shipping...

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
ah to be 17 again... :rolleyes:

:lol:

That sucks Zack I hate when I miss stuff from UPS or FEDEX but thats why I ask for tracking numbers and see when is the schedueled ship date and I make sure someone is home on that day. Like my tail lights are coming Friday through UPS and that is my sisters birthday and she will be home babysitting so she can except my package. :)

AutoDummy

Nov 26, 2008
Originally posted by zeez gtp@Mar 3 2004, 09:14 PM
...you have to be over 21.
It's INTENSE that is requesting that the package be signed for by a person over 21. I'm not sure why they are doing this. I ordered $12 worth of product from them, and the guys in shipping here at work had to come get me to sign for it. Maybe INTENSE has had some bad experiences that made them change things up a bit.

I

imported_Diavolo

i've got packages from Intense and I am 19. I've had roomates sign for my packages also. I've never even ehrd of the 21 thing.

Here, if you aren't home, the leave a slip that says they delivered it to your neighbors. Pretty easy. Now I always leave comments that say, If I'm not home, leave with any neighbor. becuase I am never home during the day

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
I never heard of getting carded by the UPS guy and Ive been working for them for a little over 5 yrs now.....They will leave the parcel in a designated area if you request it....Fed EX in writing....However the shpper can request a signiture and if you have your parcel left its your rersponsability...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info