3800 Spring ILGPC RaceDay

Which day works best for you??

• Sunday May 9th (this is Mothers day!!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday May 16th

• Sunday June 6th

• Total voters

12secGTP

Addict
Nov 10, 2008
Des Plaines
Above are the dates that I can make work for us.
I will only keep this poll open until March 28th. On the 29th, I will book the date.

once again, the race will be held at Byron Dragway... Home of ILGPC.

keep this thread about the date only please.

I will post info about the event and what to expect at a later date. I have ALOT planned for this event this spring so this is NOT something you will want to miss!!! TRUST ME!!!! B)

oh.. BTW, the 16th the windy city cobras will be there ;) ;) ;) :p B)

Originally posted by gtphale@Mar 3 2004, 04:55 PM
Did the 16th, have you given any thought to having at US 41 we can have the track to ourselves on a Saturday till 5pm.
at this point no... byron is a great track. besides it needs to be a sunday since it needs to be coordinated with the Intense mod day which will take place on the saturday prior.

No we will not be racing on our Anniversary especailly since it is the first one
guess we wont be seeing Hale again for this raceday! :eek: :eek: :p ;) :ph34r: :ph34r:

Dreamcat78

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Rolling Meadows
we had a super moderator meeting last weekend and we voted against having the intense mod day the day before the race day...so we are going to have the mod dday when intense comes over the summer at LP's ! correct me if I am wrong other mods! but on another note I cant wait for the ILGPC race day...I voted for the 16th I would get in trouble if i missed moms day! and the 6th is jeffs bday which i am sure he would'nt mind racing on that day! so any of the 2 besides moms day :)

Thread Info