3800 My New Rims are finally installed!

BlkJak

Regular
Jan 19, 2009
La Salle
garage_gallery-55-1078301213.jpg

:D Well, I got them changed out on Saturday. Whew!!!! Took advantage of the nice weather and had some fun. Washed the car and installed the new rims and tires. Made for a great day! :D Now I'm seriously thinking of a lowering kit now once I get the job situation locked down, but I think it can wait a while! I'm happy for the time being! :) More pics in the garage............ B)

I love this car...... even though it is a GT! :blink: ;)

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by BlkJak@Mar 3 2004, 02:12 AM

:D Well, I got them changed out on Saturday. Whew!!!! Took advantage of the nice weather and had some fun. Washed the car and installed the new rims and tires. Made for a great day! :D Now I'm seriously thinking of a lowering kit now once I get the job situation locked down, but I think it can wait a while! I'm happy for the time being! :) More pics in the garage............ B)

hey blkjak how bout sellin me those stockers??? ;)

lee3gtp

Feb 22, 2008
Originally posted by rjaz gtp@Mar 3 2004, 06:53 AM
Blkjak-

Your rims look really nice, I also put on my new rims and tires this past Saturday due to the awesome weather. I put on some 18" Enkei RS6's and I love the way they look. Now all I need to do is paint my calipers and clean up my rotors :D

266312_78_full.jpg

Good luck with the job hunt!
rjaz gtp, What kind of tires did you go with I need to put some new meats on my 18" wheels this year I've had Nitto 555 for two years and now I'm looking at some BF Goodrich g-force T/A KDW-2 245/40-18

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?ti...rce+T%2FA+KDW+2

lee3gtp

Feb 22, 2008
Originally posted by BlkJak@Mar 3 2004, 02:12 AM

Wheels look nice, What kind of lowering options you going with. These street are horrible if you go to low.

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
rjazgtp, I would suggest the 12in. brake upgrade especially with 18s. 

Yeah I know it looks a little out of place. I will be painting my calipers when its gets a little warmer out and painting the rotor hubs black to just take that rust look aways. I think I will need brakes in the next year or so, so when I get them I will be upgrading the front end to the 12 in. brake setup and putting some Powerslot rotors all around :D

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by BlkJak@Mar 3 2004, 03:50 PM
I have no idea what setup I want to use to lower the car. That's where I get hung up. Not too low, but low enough to make it look good! :huh: So, that'll wait for now.
if your just looking for springs I would suggest spring tech springs ALOT of people are buying them and liking them too. They are on ebay and they have 1.6,1.75,&1.8 in drop springs and they are real cheap in price starting is like 129.00

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info