3800 Stock DP and Catback

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
Im looking for a stock dp and cat back to put back on my car. I already have manifolds, but no longer have the dp or catback, and the cat back I have wont work on a stock car because of the modifcations made for my S&S headers. Im not looking to spend a lot, so if you got one sitting around that you would like to get rid of Im the guy to sell it to.

BC

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
I dont know about $150, but we can work something out. :D I dont' need to have the tips. I am going to keep my cat back and reinstall it once i have my exhaust work done, but in the mean time I need to get something on there that works with the manifolds. That is my big problem is that i dont have a dp, but ill get back to you soon on the cat back.

BC

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
come on.. SOMEONE has to have a dp that they no longer need. I really want to avoid shipping charges from a national member. iw ould have one made, but it is only going to be on my car for at most 3 months, hardly seems worth the cash. If someone wants to lend me there dp ill pay you for the trouble and give it back.

BC

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list