3800 Job Opening

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by mk4life@Mar 2 2004, 12:11 PM
DAMN! i hate companies that are looking for a super employee that need to know every single thing in the world. You want a Lan Administrator, Programmer, Web Designer, ect.. all in one. But only pay for one job title.

Good luck finding someone, thats a lot of skills needed there. :D
thanks for calling me a "super employee", its my current job.... Figured I'd try to help them fill it before i disappear. :eek:

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by Rocky@Mar 2 2004, 03:23 PM
Where you going to Charles?
Lined up something closer to home, slightly better hours. Pay about the same and benefits little worse, but the better hours and proximity are better. Considering going downtown and back wastes about 2 hours and i'm putting in 13 - 15 hours a day + travel sucks.

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by beyerch+Mar 3 2004, 08:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (beyerch @ Mar 3 2004, 08:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rocky@Mar 2 2004, 03:23 PM
Where you going to Charles?
Lined up something closer to home, slightly better hours. Pay about the same and benefits little worse, but the better hours and proximity are better. Considering going downtown and back wastes about 2 hours and i'm putting in 13 - 15 hours a day + travel sucks. [/b][/quote]
Thats good to hear. Congrats on the new job.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info