3800 WHere Ive been?

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
WEll, its been a really busy last 4 weeks or so moving out of college and back into the parents house..... :(

IM now on the final leg of my last semester in college, which brings tears to my eyes. SO much fun, so few years. SO many girls, so many beers, so many good friends, so little time left........the real world is coming upon me and it sucks. I really just want to stay at school a few more years and work on a masters......Its so hard to give it all up. :(

Anyway, Im student teaching now in the SW suburbs. Its been very busy and chaotic for me. SO much work is required from ISU, my supervising teachers and my cooperating teachers. IM waking up at like 5am everyday and getting home at 6pm or so......it SUCKS..........

Ive taken over 3 classes so far and for the most part, its really good. The first few days were pretty overwhelming. These kids today are a bunch of spoiled brats.. :angry:

Along with this, IM looking for jobs and interviewing with many different school districts, which in itself is a lot of work. WEll, Ill stop rambling now. I miss my fun old days in college and am realizing how much the real world sucks.

Im amazed how in a few short weeks how many members names I do not recognize. THis is a good sign though. Keep up the good work.

B)

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
yeah when college comes to an end and you have to move home and start the real world, it sucks!!!!!! I hated it, but its been a few year and you move on, I still talk to a couple of the best friends I ever had, who I met in college, so as long as you keep in touch everything will be fine. But yes that first year sucks.... i really wanted to go back and gt my masters, hell I want to go back to EIU now to get my masters! he he :)

Good luck student teaching, i know what a pain it can be as 4 out of my 5 roommates my senior year were teaching majors!!! :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info