3800 Too dang busy?

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Sorry just need to vent ..... Saturday at work people where waiting over 50 minutes just to see a sales person. I was working with one customer that had to go home to get me their trade in. So I took 15 minutes to eat lunch at 3:30. I went up to the desk to see if I could help for a few minutes and I get a customer. All they want is to see what their car is worth. This of course takes another 45 minutes so they are really ticked off. I told them hang on lets go to my office. Then I pull up Kelly Blue Book. They had a camaro so I put it in. Of course they say excellent conditon(never!). Funnest part was she's all ticked and says " I could have done this from home!" It was really hard not to give her a big....DUH!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :lol:
I went back to the front and a guy with his mom stops and askes if I know where to find a Pontiac dealer. Yea I'll really tell them..........duh. Any way she's ticked and tells me she's here to buy 2 cars right now, will we help her this moment. The sales manager looks at her, looks at the list and says sorry " we have 10 customers ahead of you" She was floored, and said are you really going to let me just leave? And her told her, "yes you have to wait." So they left.
Anyone ever hear of a car dealer telling a customer sorry we don't have time to sell you two cars.... :eek: :D
Two weeks ago when it got over 35 degrees we had over 600 customers in one day. I can't even guess at what we had last saturday. But I know those first coupe of drinks at dinner went down real nice!! :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Aircal
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list