3800 Impala or Monte Carlo

sgtp

Regular
Dec 17, 2008
just ask for front rotors for a 2000 impala...talking sizes at the parts counter just confuses them :eek: I got mine from carquest
110 for a pair of american made rotors.

I bought the whole bracket kit (brackets, bushings, pins, pn 12498646) but didnt use the pins. I think it would be too much of a
pain to replace the pins (remove caliper, replace pins, replace and rebleed the brake lines) and I didnt want to fight with it
while its on the car. If you dont mind the extra work to save a few bucks, just by the brackets pn 1802982, remove the rubber
bushings from the old brackets, pull the rubber pin shims from the pin holes in the old brackets and put it all back together
with the new brackets. Theres a writeup of this method on clubgp.....

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by SnM@Feb 29 2004, 09:07 PM
The Intriuge has the 11.9" in the front too. I think that is the bracket we use. Who most of the other W bodys get 11.9" in front, but our cars don't? :ph34r:
I odn't think all intrigues do though...my parents have one...I THINK it was the same size as ours...its the base model intrigue..they have upper ones..i just never really checked for sure.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info