3800 Windshield.....Needs to be replaced

i wish i knew that stacey when my windshield was broke! my dad lives in homewood. i got my glass fixed at work though. in Indiana. called around to a few places, and triumph auto gave me the best price, 243. they had to install two, because the first one had a scratch in it.

anyway, i only had to pay a the deductable to my insurance, which was $100 i think. thinking of it now, i don't think i would save anything getting it done anywere else with the deductable.

BlkJak

Regular
Jan 19, 2009
La Salle
If you still need a windsheild, tell me soon! I have through March to take advantage of the company discount. BUT, all my friends there will assist me in geting more as the needs arise!!! So no problem!!! :D My company makes the GP windshield, it should have a square with LOF in it. All I need is year and model and a day that we need to pick it up. I need to be present, but no problem. I may just ask for a hand with my car in the future!!! :blink:

Let me know!!!!!

EDIT: Also, I need to know if it's HUD windshield or not!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info