Anyone want a 98/99? bonneville n/a car that isn't running?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I have no idea what's wrong with it, and no time/energy/desire/place to work on it.

I bought it thinking i'd care, but i don't.

i paid the guy $250, and then I paid $40 to rent a dolly to get it to where it's parked.

Anyone wanna give me $250 and i'll write it off as a bad idea and stop buying broken 3800s?

it has some rust, l36, clean engine bay, halfway decent leather interior, newer tires, battery works, windows go up and down and that's about all i know.

it could need a starter, or a canooter valve, or an engine, or a who the fuck knows.

the guy i bought it from said it overheated and he parked it. and it was running when he parked it, and then it sat like 2-3 weeks. and then i got it.

i can upload pics this afternoon when im by it.

oil is clean- not clean like it was just changed- but clean like not a milkshake.

if need be, ill help get it wherever you want it too, i need to just get it gone.

part it out, sell the wheels and tires and the rest for scrap... throw an l67 in it and go break some hearts. i don't give a fuck.

Last edited:

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
giphy.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info