3800 FS: Stock GTP Injectors

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Hey Ryan, I'll be shipping your injectors Monday. Justin at Caspers flow tested them and he said they were perfectly balanced/matched. Through the tests, he says no cleaning is needed. I'll include Caspers price adjustment refund in the package.

Also, Justin said to soak them overnight with gas before installing.

OH! And I still have injectors for sale - since <AHHEMM> - someone backed out of my sale :rolleyes: ;) .

J.E.T.
'97 Red GTP

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
Wont gas eat the plastic?

Give me a couple days to research the GTP injectors for my GT...I still have too many questions about them.

EG: what plugs to run, what kind of tuning is needed, do i even need them at all, how will they help, what flow rate should I get for P&P heads w/bigger intake/exhaust, 3-angle valve job and a GT2 cam.

I

imported_GraFFix

NO the gas wont eat the plastic, the reason for soaking them in gas overnight before installing is because he puts a drop of oil in each side of the injector so they dont gunk up from the cleaning solution. If you get them cleaned and install right away then you dont have to soak them.

RynosGP

Nov 10, 2008
Hey Ryan, I'll be shipping your injectors Monday. Justin at Caspers flow tested them and he said they were perfectly balanced/matched. Through the tests, he says no cleaning is needed. I'll include Caspers price adjustment refund in the package.

Also, Justin said to soak them overnight with gas before installing.

Thanks J.E.T. I appreciate you help with this. I'll be sure to soak them.

Thanks,

Ryan

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info