3800 Wrigley Field

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by Rocky+Feb 24 2004, 12:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocky @ Feb 24 2004, 12:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MrT@Feb 24 2004, 10:59 AM
i'd rather have my fingernails ripped off with a pair of rusty pliers then soak my hands in lemon juice while listening to Yanni Live at the Acropolis

MrT
Couldnt of said it better myself! [/b][/quote]
Pfffffffffftttttttttttt.........hgggsjfobjbxvknbmxvhfkjgadka;fa;gsdgsjdgsifjgkbmbkfgjfki

Rocky you'll be on the band wagon by the end of this year!! :ph34r:

I

imported_GraFFix

I've been waiting all day to use this picture on some forum...and nothing has been worthy...

But i guess i can use it here...

fyourpost.gif

take no offence to it Stacy! if you guys dont know what its from look under my avatar and watch the Dave Chapell show tomorrow on Comedy Central. Funniest Show Ever!!!

Ways to get Cubs tickets:

Wrist bands can be picked up Wed 11am-10pm and Thursday 7am-10pm. Drawing is held shortly after 6:00am on Friday the 27th and tickets go on sale at 8am starting with the random wristband number chosen.

Via the Internet: Visitors to www.cubs.com can purchase tickets online beginning at 10 a.m. CT Feb. 27. A virtual waiting room will be used for all Internet orders. The virtual waiting room will begin accepting customers at 9:30 a.m. CT on Feb. 27. At 10 a.m. CT, customers will be randomly selected from the virtual waiting room to begin purchasing tickets.

By telephone: Tickets can be purchased by telephone through Tickets.com beginning at 10 a.m. CT on Feb. 27. The Tickets.com phone number for Illinois callers is 800-The-Cubs (800-843-2827). The phone number for out-of-state callers is 866-652-2827.

Outlet ticket sales will begin at 10 a.m. CT on Feb. 28 at Chicagoland Sears and Sears Hardware locations, Chicagoland Sports Authority stores and at the Tribune Store at Tribune Tower, located at 435 N. Michigan Ave.

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by staceyyearsich+Feb 24 2004, 12:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (staceyyearsich @ Feb 24 2004, 12:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Rocky@Feb 24 2004, 12:22 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-MrT
@Feb 24 2004, 10:59 AM
i'd rather have my fingernails ripped off with a pair of rusty pliers then soak my hands in lemon juice while listening to Yanni Live at the Acropolis

MrT

Couldnt of said it better myself!
Pfffffffffftttttttttttt.........hgggsjfobjbxvknbmxvhfkjgadka;fa;gsdgsjdgsifjgkbmbkfgjfki

Rocky you'll be on the band wagon by the end of this year!! :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
HELL NO I WONT!
I rather lose my nuts than become a Flub fan.

I

imported_snoop

hello rocky, where's the tough guy who wanted to bet on the cubs sox series. oh yea thats right just like a sox fan to talk but no action, at least you're true to your team no action from you and no action from the sox on the field. the sox blow baby dick and all their fans talk out of their south side ass. shut up already and let the season speak for itself. oh ya and i never forgot that remark about my mom, she says hi and i found your mini-sized condom on the floor. :D

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by snoop@Feb 25 2004, 12:12 PM
hello rocky, where's the tough guy who wanted to bet on the cubs sox series. oh yea thats right just like a sox fan to talk but no action, at least you're true to your team no action from you and no action from the sox on the field. the sox blow baby dick and all their fans talk out of their south side ass. shut up already and let the season speak for itself. oh ya and i never forgot that remark about my mom, she says hi and i found your mini-sized condom on the floor. :D
If you havent noticed I rather not talk to you about baseball. All you ever have to say is dick this and dick that. But it doesnt surprise me coming from a Flub fan, I guess you spend a lot of time on the north side.

Anyways, I'll put up some bets with Hale since he at least knows baseball.

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by Rocky+Feb 25 2004, 10:32 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocky @ Feb 25 2004, 10:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Feb 24 2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Rocky@Feb 24 2004, 12:22 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-MrT
@Feb 24 2004, 10:59 AM

MrT

Couldnt of said it better myself!

Rocky you'll be on the band wagon by the end of this year!! :ph34r:
HELL NO I WONT!
I rather lose my nuts than become a Flub fan. [/b][/quote]
I'll send my pet squirrel over... haaaa

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info