3800 NEED HELP....

P

PHAT00GTP

DOES ANYONE LIVE NEAR:

Jerry Haggerty Chevrolet
300 W Roosevelt Road Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Phone: Toll Free (866) 270-7372

IF SO IS ANYONE WILLING TO GO CHECK OUT A CAR THEY HAVE THERE FOR SALE.... I LIVE IN NORTH WEST FLORIDA AND BEEN LOOKING FOR A GTP FOR AWHILE AND WAS CURIOUS ABOUT THIS ONE....

SO IF ANYONE IS WILLING TO GO CHECK OUT THE 2000 BLACK GTP THEY HAVE THERE PLEASE LET ME KNOW..

CATCH ME ON AOL IM @ TF2000CIVICSI

OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected] OR JUST REPLY TO THIS THREAD..

I DID A SEARCH AND IT SHOWS NO ONE IN THAT TOWN OR ZIP BUT I FIGURED SOME MIGHT DRIVE BY THERE AND ETC....

PS: SORRY FOR THE CAPS I JUST COPIED AND PASTED IT FROM A PREVIOUS POST...

P

PHAT00GTP

the one i posted before i got some replies from some people that said they have heard to many bad things abot that dealership so i am ot going to look into gettin it... no i have fond this one so i was trying to fd soeone to go look at it if tre s some peolple around it....

on clbgp it shows two people....

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by alexgtp@Feb 24 2004, 12:05 PM
Hey bud I looked at the GP's there lat month.

They had a 2 door gtp black. Good condition decengt mileage..and body in good shape they also had 2 40th aniversary. and numerous other GTP's

Do you have the VIN of the one you are interested in>?
Can I get there from North Ave Alex?
I definetly want to go check out what they have.

I'm in the carol stream area quite often and I'm pretty sure glen ellyn is close.
sorry I'm still super new to the area.

P

PHAT00GTP

YEAH THEY HAVE A BACK ONE ON THERE SITE THEY ARE ADVERTISING.. it is a 2000 gtp coupe with 25000 miles but they dont give any pics or any interior info like color and what it has.....

thats why i was wondering idf someone could check it out......

appreciate all the info so far

sorry for the caps

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info