3800 SC 97 M3 Dinan highway run :)

No, It was a really good race, I am trying to reach the guy now to find out what he has done to the car other than SC. I found him on a BMW forum because his plates were the same as his screen name. Let's just say I was pulling on him from 100mph upto 136 when he said quits. It was close though. That is why I am trying to reach him to hear what he has to say. No bullshit, these LS1's are highway warriors.

And yes, I have been racing quite a bit of fast cars lately... I havent even mentioned some of the good races. For some reason I am just bumping into the cooliest cars lately.

In my Grand Prix I wasnt this lucky in a year to have these types of races. Don't know why, but I like it ;)

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by blitzu@Feb 23 2004, 11:01 PM
No, It was a really good race, I am trying to reach the guy now to find out what he has done to the car other than SC. I found him on a BMW forum because his plates were the same as his screen name. Let's just say I was pulling on him from 100mph upto 136 when he said quits. It was close though. That is why I am trying to reach him to hear what he has to say. No bullshit, these LS1's are highway warriors.

And yes, I have been racing quite a bit of fast cars lately... I havent even mentioned some of the good races. For some reason I am just bumping into the cooliest cars lately.

In my Grand Prix I wasnt this lucky in a year to have these types of races. Don't know why, but I like it ;)
can i borrow your car for a week? :rolleyes:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info