3800 ME VS M3 (Bright ass blue color)...

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Well anyways I was on Lakeshore drive just cruising with my boy when in my rearview mirror I see this BMW just rolling hard. He pulls up next to me and it's three polish guys and they're just looking at my car. I look over and the guy in the back laughs and tells his friend something well that did it for me I step on the gas and just let them hear my wine and it was on. I let dude get in front of me and I was right on his ass till I saw an opening and it was over. Blew him right out of the water he tried to zig zag, but you never mess with me when it comes to zig zagging and everyone knows that here (Hell I'll take the shoulder on you), but I had to each this fool a sick ass lesson that he will never forget. Well when I finally gave up I was like 3 cars and he had to zig zag some more just too catch up. Finally he pulls up next to me and neither one of the guys wants to look over so I beep and the driver looks over and tell him no chance!!!! He get's pissed and tries to pull away from me, but to know avail I just pulled away on him like crazy. My car must have been feeling frisky because she was pulling right away no lag what's so ever.

We all need to cruise the highways one-day on the weekend cars all washed.

For those of you who didn't know I have raced an BMW M3 before with only a drop in K&N and the 3.4 pulley and at 127mph we were neck and neck and neither one of us could pull away from each other. Now I have my exhaust and it was a different ball game.

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Feb 24 2004, 11:50 AM
Not sure if it was an E36 or E46 M3. All I know is that it said M3 and I blew him out the water.....
Sounds like the newer E46 car. Nice kill, that guy should have zig zagged himself over to the side of the road and let someone else drive that thing cuz he clearly couldnt....

lee3gtp

Feb 22, 2008
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Feb 24 2004, 06:39 PM
Yeah last time I raced an E46 up to 127mph and we were neck and neck niether one of us could pull away from each other.

This was with a drop in K&N and 3.4 pulley. Now I have plugs,wires,3.4,Thrasher intake,exhaust.
Good kill Leo, Now just wait until you get the DHP your will feel like it never want to stop. so far for me 137MPH and I know I had more to push but I still had my stock tires for winter now if had my 18"Zrated tires back on would have pushed it a liittle further.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info