3800 TON OF STUFF FOR SALE!!

-1996 Forest Green Modded to all hell Camaro RS 3.8lt, 60,000 miles, profesionally maintained. Shoot me an email for price and info.

-Stock airbox out of my O1GT comes with pretty new filter. $40.00 shipped anywhere in the USA.

-Stock airbox out of my 96 Camaro with K&N filter. $50.00 shipped anywhere in USA.

- Stock LT1 cam with about 45,000 miles on it, mint condition. $35.00 shipped anywhere in the USA.

- Stock LT1 rockers with about 45,000 miles on them, also in mint condition. $30.00 shipped anwhere in the USA.

- 3 Salad Schredder rims good condition, w/locking nuts. $25.00 each one, or $75.00 for all 3. Shipping will be determined by location.

- Splinter Cell for X-box not orginal box, but cd is in great shape. $25.00 Shipped anywhere in the USA.

- I'll probably find some more stuff later to put on to sell, so keep watching this post!

Originally posted by syP@Feb 22 2004, 01:12 PM
Tell me more about the camaro.. i got a friend looking for a camaro.. is it the convertable? Is it 5spd manual? What about disc changers, moon roof. All the good stuff... let me know asap plz.
It's a 1996 Dark Forest Green RS. Great shape. Totally wired for a system. Rockford Fosgate door and rear panel speakers. also has revese glow indaglo gauges, wired for under dash neons, and a Viper Alarm with remote start. Rear blacked out windows, drivers side stripes, rear tailight blackouts, ZR1 rims, new tires, chrome exhaust tips. Now for the performance mods, full custom 3in catback exhaust, highflow cat, dynomax muffler, duel chrome tips, SLP CAI, Throttle Body Spacer, Taylor 8mm wires, NGK plugs, SLP TakeOff Shocks/Springs/RearSwaybar, BMR front STB AND 3.42 gears with positraction. That's pretty much all I can think of right now. The car has about 60k on it, allways well maintained. Non-Smoker. Interior is in great shape. The car is basically mint. The only thing with it, like all F-bodys, the nose is begging to spiderweb, its no real biggy, no can't really notice it. Oh yeah, allso comes with front nose bra, and Whistler hardwired Radar. All of this for the Whopping price of 8,500. There is well over 3g of modifications done to the car, as well as having been kept up in great condition. So if you are still interested if you give me ur email i can send you some hellva sweet pics of it. Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• N
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list